Tuesday, December 20, 2005

D E C I S I O N

Peace within me is hard to find
Chaos and uncertainty rule my mind.
Too many guides to show me the way,
Each persuading me to fall in it’s sway;
The right line is hard to find
As too many things are on my mind.

I try hard and harder each time –
To fall into a definite line;
The more I ponder
The further I wander,
In vain and distress I cry for help
But all I find is my lonely self.

The hardest thing - is a ‘Decision’ to make
For till the end you’re always at stake.

- Saba Khadri [11.07.1995] -

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

peace you will find
when you have left behind the mind,
Realizing none of the guru or thier way
will lead you away
there is no right line to find
all you need to do is leave behind the mind

enjoy dear Noorie

Wiseldress said...

Many Thnx...very insightful words.
Such comments can only come from someone who is as CLueless as i am.

-Saba Khadri-

Latha said...

Mahipal is right. Nirvikalpa(Thoughtlessness) is the only way to Be.

All the Best.

Love, Latha

Anonymous said...

Latha, stop giving my identity away...god damn it i thought I was hiding well by posting anonomously, but my cover has been blown, so no point hiding now I guess... Oh well

Latha said...

PTHRRRRRBTHHHHHHHRBTHHHHHHHH- that is to you, Mahi!!!
-Latha

Wiseldress said...

Looks like u two are having a ball of a time...& that to on my Blog..
..What Fun & Sheer Entertainment...I luv it...Keep it going :)