Sunday, February 12, 2006

All Matters Of The Heart

Spring is in the air
All birds chirp with little care.

‘Dew drops with roses & marshmallow chocolates’-
Vendors are selling, at sky rocketing prices.

Young lads & lasses all falling into queue
Crossing their fingers…hoping this would do.

The tricks of the heart & all desires to be met
Little fledglings all ready & set.

The Yogi sings & dances for all
He has no care, for he has heard his beloved call.

Lost in a trance, with a merry dance
The fledglings & the yogis do their prance.

Fools of paradise, lost in Eden
Both mesmerized by the glamour-they go unbidden.

Then tell me my friends the difference between the two
Why is one forbidden & the other too good to be true ?

The mysteries of love & heart have they sought
Only to cry at their beloved’s thought.

The ecstasy...the fury, all in one do they see
‘Thy Beloved’ ….what have you made of me ?

**********************************************************************************



A bunch of fresh roses to all my friends
Now send me my candies & make the amends:)


In The Name Of Love

I just had to share this really Koool & all time Classic Valentine Joke with all u guys:

Ishq Ne Najane Kya Kar Dala,
Kisiko Ashiq, Kisiko Dewana Bana Dala,
Do Phool Ka Vazan Na Utha Sakti Thi Mumtaz
Shahjahan Ne Us Par Taj Mahal Bana Dala !
-Author Unknown-

Wha wah …. Is all I can say !

Have a Super Kool Valentine’s Day !

~Saba Khadri~

4 comments:

Noor said...

In keeping with the Valentine theme,here's a fwd which a friend of mine was circulating, I liked it 'cuz it was so sweetly sad:
"Here comes the day which is not mine,
as i dont have any valentine.
things happened in the past which are not fine.
rainy days for me even when the sun shine.

no girl to propose,
no aroma of rose,
no chance for my bike to give lift,
no special person to give gift.
no miss is there to miss
no experience of kiss.
no dinner in the moon light.
no chance to have the day bright.

even though i dont fall in love
i will always bow to love.
wishing great time to ppl who are in love"

Wiseldress said...

Well Ruhi...i guess the poem is morbidly cute at some level, i just dont know at what level...but really it's not my type of poetry or in the style i like...its too blaaah for me...A tad bit superficial too. But hey, each to his own.

Besides, i seem to be in luv with everyone & everything around me at the moment.

...So here's what i'm gonna do...I'll wip up a Huge Death By Chocolate Cake for you...Hope that will cheer u up :)

Lots of luv,
Saba

Anonymous said...

daaah!
-latha

Anonymous said...

tap tap
anyone home